Hey Students! Get Set for the Smart ML Challenge
Thinking of working with best ML and AI startups in the country? Got your ML hacks ready for an exciting experience? Put your thoughts and experiments to use by solving various day-to-day issues through Machine Learning. Smart ML Challenge gives you a chance to meet, collaborate and work closely with techies who have gained experience from best in the industry like Microsoft, Google, and Uber
Bring out your best solutions from the world of Mobility, Agriculture, Healthcare, Education and Everyday life! Win a chance for not just great rewards but also mentoring from great minds like PhD’s and professionals, get funded by angel investors and pitch your startup or idea to get validated.
If you’ve got what it takes, then we are looking for:
Topics for Inspiration
What solutions, changes and impact can ML make our everyday life better?
How can ML technologies support customers in their mobility demands?
How can Machine Learning help farmers and create an impact beyond their daily requirements?
How can Machine Learning help doctors solve complex medical issues?
How can Machine Learning augment schools with better learning experiences?
Who should participate
- Machine Learning Enthusiasts
- 3rd year and final year College Students
- Students working on a Machine Learning startup idea
- Working professionals who have real interest towards fast-paced learning (may be lazy coders .
Why should you participate:
- Awesome Chance to Apply your ML Expertise to solve Real world problems
- More than books and tutorials, if getting a first-hand experience excites you!
- To build a fan following in your community
- Win Smart Goodies Like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Apple watch and T-shirt Swag
- Free training on complex ML tools like TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn, Gensim which are used by world’s largest startups like Uber, Tesla, workday and Inmobi.
- Internship chance at Coolest ML Startups in India
- Of course! Grab Cash Prizes
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must submit an implementable proof of concept about your project that can be validated in 30-45 days
- Participants must submit a draft about their idea by August 25, 2018 (use-case) and also how different it is from existing methods and how/why machine-learning is necessary for the said use case.
- Once the Challenge ends, you will get an option to submit your hack – a fully working demo and presentation which explains the idea & it’s impact
- Participants shortlisted by the judges on the basis of their overall performance and teamwork during hackathon will proceed to the pitching around. Judge’s decision will be final.
Product Marketing Manager at Sayint
Chaitanya has been a Product Marketing Manager at Sayint. He is responsible for providing actionable insights to Sayint to help increase conversion rates. he also owns content strategy brand positioning, SEM activities along with GTM Marketing. Prior to sayint, He worked as a Digital Marketing manager at various SaaS companies. Chaitanya holds a Masters degree from Cambridge Judge Business school in Strategic Product Marketing.